See the unbelievable results of our before & after pipe relining solution!
Pipe Relining Real Estate
Damage or deterioration in underground drain pipelines on real estate properties can be extremely challenging to fix via the traditional pipe repair product. Detecting and correcting these problems involve extensive digging which can be extraordinarily disruptive and intrusive. Aside from repairing the pipe, you need to factor in costs of refilling the dug-out trenches and repairing features of the landscape too.
About Real Estate Pipe Relining
These aspects increase the overall cost of the pipe repair project. But credible and well-established plumbing professionals like us at Sydney Blocked Drains are always in sync with the latest and most innovative advances in the industry. We understand that our real estate clients have many expenses on their plate and work on specific budgets for property maintenance.
As a customer-centric company, we aim to provide our clients with value for money. It’s why we recommend that they opt for real estate pipe relining. Our clients trust us to provide cost-effective, high-quality plumbing services. We understand that damage to underground drain pipes on a real estate property can be a hassle and expensive to fix. It’s because the pipe needs to be replaced with a new one, which involves extensive digging.
The Work Process
The innovative, “no-dig” pipe relining technique that we use helps to ensure that the job is completed within the shortest possible time, and in the least disruptive manner. We follow a specific real estate pipe relining process:
- When you call us with a drain pipe blockage issue, our team will visit your property and inspect the drain using a CCTV camera. This minute camera is inserted into the drain after digging a small trench at one end of it.
- The experts will look at the live video feed and images in the monitor above the ground.
- Once they get a clear idea of what is causing a blockage or damage, they may recommend real estate pipe relining.
- In this method, there is no major digging. Only two small trenches will be dug on either side of the drain.
- If there are any blockages inside the drain, those will first be removed using a high-pressure water jetter.
- We will recheck the drain using the CCTV drain camera. Once we are sure there is no obstruction, an epoxy sleeve will be inserted into the drain.
- Once it is inflated, it fits snugly inside the pipe.
- We allow the epoxy material to harden for a few hours after which the pipe is ready for use.
- This epoxy pipe lining can last for decades. It creates a smooth and seamless surface within the pipe.
- The experts will assess the finished work using the CCTV camera once more.
The process can be used for different types of pipes such as sewage, cement, earthenware, cast iron, PVC, stormwater, etc. We offer a 50-year guarantee on our pipe relining work and include two absolutely free CCTV drain camera inspections annually with it.
For more information on real estate pipe relining, speak with the Sydney Blocked Drains experts on 0488 812 174. You can also send us your queries and requests via this online form, and we will revert shortly.