As a company that has been around for a number of years, we have a very detailed and methodical system in place to deal with various blocked drain Sydney problems. Our priority is to fix the problems efficiently and quickly and this is the work process we follow:
- Inspection – The very first step is to carry out a detailed inspection of the drains. The signs we look for are backup, slow drainage, foul odours and gurgling sounds. We carry out a number of tests and inspections to determine which area of the drain has been affected.
- Explanation – We provide you all the information related to the condition of the drain, what is causing the problem and how we will go about addressing the issue and fixing the problem. A detailed quote will be provided and it will have a break up of all the methods used and the related costs; this helps you make a better-informed decision.
- Repairs – Once you approveof the quote, the work will be started as scheduled and complete it efficiently and with the least amount of disturbance and disruption to your property.
We use the latest and most advanced drain cleaning equipment in our work such as:
- Water jetter- In this, water is fed via a high-pressure pump down the drain and it helps clear stubborn blocks in the drain. Different types of nozzles are used in the work based on the size of the pipe and the severity of the block.
- CCTV Drain Camera- This is one of the most useful pieces of equipment used in clearing Sydney blocked drains. The miniature CCTV drain camera is attached to cable that’s inserted into the drain. The feed from this camera can be seen on a monitor above the ground and our experts are able to get a visual of what is causing the block.
- No Dig Pipe Relining- If there is any damage to the sewer pipe, may recommend the use of the specialised no-dig pipe relining technique. In this, a new pipe lining made of a special PVC material is inserted into the damaged pipe, and this gives you a seamless, permanent drain, with the least amount of digging and disruption on your property.